7.22.2011

Baby Boom

Amongst my friends there is quite a baby boom.  I am not going to name any names {that is not my place} so no one needs to worry. :)  But I just want to say that I couldn't be happier  for my friends.  I wouldn't be me if I wasn't honest and said that it makes me think about a baby.  It is no news to anyone {I don't think} that I cannot have children of my own, but I do entertain the idea of adoption at times.  Times like these.  When there is a baby boom.  But then again, we already have 3 grown babies to fund, take care of, and play with and I change my mind rather quickly. *Chuckle*
I don't know what the Lord has in store for Tim and I, who knows, it might be a little one of our own to raise one day.  Well just have to wait and see.....

**But for today, I am thankful for God's Faithfulness, Timing, and Grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment