But I haven't posted in FOREVER!!!! There has just been WAY too much personal stuff going on for me to post anything. Our lives have quieted down a tiny bit so I thought now would be a good time to get back in the habit of posting every now and then.
It is Fall. My absolute favorite time of year!! We are having our 1st real
cold snap, well cool snap really. Temps in the 40's and 50's. The dogs are loving it. T and I are loving it! As you can imagine there is non-stop hunting going on in our household. It is bow season {for large game, aka deer}. I have barely seen my husband on the weekends the entire month, but it actually doesn't bother me in the least. I have been spending much needed time with my Mom. We get out every Saturday around lunch time, or just before, and do a little lite shopping/browsing. Then we pick a spot for lunch. Usually a
Panera, or
Silver Caboose on the
Colliverville Town Square. It is a fantastic way to spend such a beautiful crisp fall day!!
Next will come Thanksgiving, my favorite holiday! Along with Thanksgiving comes duck season. :) We are both excited about this because it will be the first season that our duck dog,
Delta will be in full hunting mode. We have been working with her off season and she should be ready to go.
Happy Fall Y'all!
No comments:
Post a Comment