Yesterday was my 32nd birthday. It was a great day! Woke up to snow flurries...the only way I could get a picture was to capture a few snow flakes in my hair. :) But it snowed for about an hour or so. For the last 5-8 years, it has snowed on my birthday every year. Kind of fun! Some years more than others, but who's measuring right?
First event of the day was breakfast at the Germantown Country Club with my family. Mom, Dad, Grandmother, brother, nieces, and husband of course.
Next I went for a birthday manicure at my favorite nail salon {Splendid Nails}. Then we went for some appetizers and drinks at Huey's, oh and birthday cake of course!
Then we topped off the day with dinner at Sekisui Midtown with Peter, Parker, & Lauren. Afterwards we went back to our house for dessert, to play Things, and watch SNL. I have to say, it was a great birthday and I loved being with my family and friends!

No comments:
Post a Comment