So far today has started off pretty darn good. First of all I woke up to the love of my life. Second, it's FRIDAY! Third, I woke up earlier than usual which meant that I got to take my time getting ready. Once I was ready I had time to spare, so I decided to eat breakfast at home. That's when I decided to make this....
Egg in the hole! If you have never tried it, you are missing out! It's just a fried egg in the middle of your toast. The best part is the cut out piece that you see off to the right. YUMMMMM! After that I hit the road about 10 mins early. As I pasted the park by my house, I saw the most beautiful sun rise. I should have taken a picture, but I didn't think about it until I passed it. To top off my morning, traffic was in my favor! And when you drive 240-S every day to work, you don't get to use cruise control
very often ever. But this morning, cruise was set on 75! All these things put together, a good day make! :)
Happy Friday everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment