This weekend the Mid-South Hunting and Fishing Extravaganza {HAHA..extravaganza} is being held at our Agricenter. Just thinking about early Saturday mornings, freezing my butt off in a boat with my husband and dog {well, one of them at least} make me long for fall and winter! I have the most fond memories of fall, winter and spring. I am longing for deer steak, chili, and soup. I am ready to wear long underware again and give up my tank tops! Summer is just here to make me miserable.....and to make me sweat!
So even though it is still 90 + degrees outside, I know that fall is just around the corner. And the hunting and fishing expo is just one of the many reminders. What reminds you that fall is rapidly approaching {well, maybe not rapidly but definitely approaching}?
*Today, I'm thankful for the changing of the seasons!
No comments:
Post a Comment