2.20.2011

A Make Over

Tim and I had a big day yesterday. We have been wanting to do a few things in our living room for quite sometime and we finally took the first big steps. We bought much needed new couches and a new TV.

These are the new couches. This view is from the entry way/hallway.



This view is from the couch.

I took the entertainment center that the TV used to be in and made it a "storage" cabinet.

A picture of the new TV.


We still plan to paint the living room this spring/summer and will replace the sliding glass doors {that I kicked a hole in...another story} at that time too.  We are painting the living room, entry way, hallway, and kitchen Martha Stewart's heavy cream.


We also are planning to paint our bedroom, bathroom and the guest bedroom. But we haven't quite decided on those colors yet. I'll be sure to let yall know when we do though!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Great Job! Looks beautiful!
    Emily

    ReplyDelete