10.13.2011
"Acquainted with all my ways"
I have found great comfort in these words from Psalm 139, that the Lord has searched out my path and my lying down and is "acquainted with all my ways." It is incredibly comforting to know that the God of the Universe is well acquainted with ME! Little ole me. My problems, issues, etc, He cares deeply about them and He is well aware of them! Not only that, He is in control of them too. Such a peaceful thought at this time in my life. I tend to get wrapped up in the daily flow of life's problems, issues, etc. I think I can handle the stress, the worry, the fill in the blank, on my own. But we are called to "not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God." (Phil 4.6) I pray that God will give me the grace I need to make it through one day at time.
Labels:
Firefly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment