The evening included Lauren:
Bobby:
Mitch and Sarah:
And we cannot leave out the wonderful food we had! Tim and I brought jalapenos stuffed with cream cheese, green onion, sharp cheese, and wrapped in bacon with bbq sauce on top. That there in the middle is apricot jam....sends the jalapenos over the top! Just trust us!
We also brought the best cookies ever made! Not because I made them {although Tim might disagree}, but because they were made with butter, chocolate and peanut butter chips!
Bobby made the best little sandwiches I have ever had. I will have to get his recipe at some point. But I know it involved ham, swiss cheese, Sister Schubert's rolls {anything with SS rolls is amazing}, and some kind of dijon mustard concoction. Here's what they looked like:
We also had rotel and chips, spinach dip, a wonderful veggie tray, and some very yummy cheese balls w/ crackers.
As we waiting on midnight to approach we played the best game ever invented....Things! Somehow we managed to miss seeing a ball drop but we did our own little countdown and rang in the New Year with sparkling wine {grape juice for Lauren} and strawberries.
Tim and I managed to make it home around 1:30 in the pouring down rain and slept until 10:00 the next morning!
All in all it was a wonderful way to spend New Year's Eve 2010!

No comments:
Post a Comment